SLX 0.77% $3.86 silex systems limited

nextbigfuture - SILEX laser enrichment, page-19

1. 20,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    I need to say this because it seems to me that there are some people here who believe some of the unsubstantiated BS that gets posted here from time to time, some of which are just motherhood statements, others are just unsubstantiated opinions and some are just plain BS, that is they don’t come with any links that can back up what has been said, they may be things we would all like to hear, but they are not based on fact or any real logic in most cases?

When I post I do attempt to post facts the vast majority of times, they almost always come with a link that supports my arguments or assumptions, that is something that is lacking in most of the posts that I see here, it’s OK to have an opinion, but supporting links, always make what someone says far more believable in my opinion?

If what is posted is factual information, then I don’t believe there can be any arguments really?
    This is a link to statements that warren Buffet has said-: http://www.minterest.org/best-warren-buffett-quotes-on-investing/

There are three statements that Warren Buffet made in particular that relate to what I am saying

The first is this and is something I have been saying for a long time, if people care to remember ?

In fact it is the very first thing WB says in his 101 famous quotes.

It says this -: “Never invest in a business you cannot understand.”

I reckon there are quite a few here who this would apply to?

The second, which I believe is just as important is this-: “You’re neither right nor wrong because other people agree with you. You’re right because your facts are right and your reasoning is right – that’s the only thing that makes you right.
    And if your facts and reasoning are right, you don’t have to worry about anybody else.”

I suppose this was where I fell foul here? when I said I don’t really care what others were saying, I was relying on the facts that I had found and I basically had proof to back it up my point of view, if I was wrong then so were the links provided by sources like the NRC or GLE themselves in some cases?

I guess, it will all come down to another statement by WB in the end -: we will get to see who is swimming naked when the tide goes out”

We will get to know what was just BS and who had the facts?

Cheers Moose.
    Last edited by moosey: 26/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.