CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

nextgen fuelcells v cfu, page-5

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    hello boys..:-)) i am the LAST person to be asked a serious comment on ANY of my holdings!...:-) i love my new hobby (=share buying/investing) and read and follow all the announcements and comments with various degrees of understanding!...:-)...i get my ideas for buying my holdings from news articles!..:-) and journal gossip...:-) i do understand how our cupboards suppose to work but I am no expert in any of the new tech bits: ceramical powder v tin v paint)..:-)))...the few thousands i made from my buys so far were probabaly by some fluke and luck more then anything else (qgc bought at 0.59 and mmx at 0.45 - got up to $6 at one stage..:-)))
    but I do strongly believe that general konwledge of what's out there (politics/economics etc) is all you really need to beat any chartist or broker in a sensible buying.)).Australian news article saved me HUGE bugs...
    i had a small parcel of cfk (childcare hopeful) and was THAT close to be buying ABC childcare centers when I read how difficult it is really to make money on our kids...the overheads are huge..:-) so i sold my cfk (just in time! - with a little loss) and never ever looked again at abc))))
    ash?...:-))) do not feel one bit guilty u didn't get my comments re donuts!....u r not the only one who thinks i make no sense..:-))) u should c and imagine the confusion and consternation i couse among my staff at work on a daily basis!...hahaha...:-)))))
    i wonder when my CEO gets tired of my daily rumblings!
    cfu better delivers by then!..:-)))))))
    but i love to read all your very comprehensive and intelligent summaries - so keep them coming..:-))))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.