PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

I fear you may have more opportunities. As others mentioned,...

1. 2,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    I fear you may have more opportunities. As others mentioned, increase pre halt was buy the rumour and I think we saw today sell the news. Interesting to see what the following few days will bring, 1) NI pump, but more importantly 2) What PR will TE have, very surprised I have not been able to find anything as yet and in agreement, especially now. 3) Market is seriously screwy at present, shares i thought would be up, are down and vis versa.
    ”My other thoughts”
    None holders posting in abundance today and if you’ve seen them posting prior to today they are not necessarily downramping imo, a couple are sitting and waiting for that indication to jump onboard (ie @mondyinvest, we have not always seen eye to eye, but has very sensible fundamentals when buying and for that matter when commenting. I don’t necessarily agree, but each to there own).
    Most watching knew the JDA was a shoo-in, % 50:50 as per MoU, so in that regard nothing new, what is, now we have an agreement that is binding and in my view massively to the benefit of PRL, read over the agreement, imo PRL cannot lose, TE want/need this and therefore shareholders. And more importantly we have set a new precedent for the new fuel of the future and with more news to come. As many have said, at this point a price cannot be put on GH2, nor PRL. Let’s just enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.