G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

This is another article on China's jewellery growth. I'm sure...

1. 13,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2683
    This is another article on China's jewellery growth. I'm sure Fosun will have another crack at acquiring a ruby mine, but will wait for confirmation of quality from our October auction.

http://www.jewellerynewsasia.com/news-content/9343/china-s-jewellery-sales-up-7-9-in-h1-2017

China’s jewellery sales up 7.9% in H1 2017
    2017/07/19

A jewellery retail store in China

China’s retail sales of jewellery continued to show signs of improvement during the first half of the year, recording a 7.9 percent year-on-year growth, according to the National Bureau of Statistics of China.

Retail sales of gold, silver and jewellery from January to June rose to RMB152.8 billion (around US$22.59 billion), government data further revealed. For June alone, the figure amounted to RMB 24.5 billion (around US$ 3.62 billion), up 6.3 percent from last year.

The latest government data represents yet another solid performance of China’s jewellery retail sector as it recorded growth for the sixth consecutive month.

From January to May, China’s jewellery sales were up 8.2 percent from the same period a year ago.

Hong Kong and Macau have likewise been reporting positive developments in their jewellery retail markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.