NXS 3.64% 28.5¢ next science limited

The principal terms of the deal are:♦ Shell will obtain all...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    The principal terms of the deal are:
    ♦ Shell will obtain all rights and interests in relation to the gas in Crux and any other gas
    within the Permit area.
    ♦ Nexus will retain a 100% interest in the condensate in Crux, the proposed Crux
    Liquids Project and any other condensate or oil discovered in and extracted from the
    Permit area on or prior to 31 December 2020.
    ♦ Nexus will retain Operatorship of the Permit until 31 December 2020.
    ♦ Nexus will be free to carry out operations and deal with its rights and interests in
    relation to the condensate and oil within the Permit (including the Crux Liquids
    Project) provided that it does not adversely affect Shells rights and interest in relation
    to the gas within the Permit.
    ♦ Nexus will retain title to the Permit until 31 December 2020, after which Shell may
    elect to have the title to the permit, together with Operatorship of the Permit,
    transferred to it.
    ♦ Shell will be entitled to take gas from the Permit area prior to 31 December 2020
    provided that it doesnt adversely affect the Crux Liquids Project or any other Nexus
    liquids project.
    ♦ In the event that Nexus does not undertake the Crux Liquids Project or any other
    liquids project and notifies Shell of the same prior to 31 December 2020, Shell may
    elect to assume all rights and interests in respect of the Permit. Upon transfer of the
    Permit to Shell Nexus will retain rights to participate in a gas/liquids project operated
    by Shell. If Nexus were to participate in such a project the condensate and oil
    extracted by Shell would be for the benefit of Nexus and the gas would be for the
    benefit of Shell. Nexus and Shell would be required to contribute to the project based
    on an equitable cost sharing arrangement.

all the messages posted by me are not the same - i myself have indicated that i am speculating between different possibilities with no founding but sorrounding recent events
    am an amateur and respect that most here know more than me

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $83.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $50.38K 184.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6191 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 12524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.