NXS 2.13% 24.0¢ next science limited

nexus highly undervalued and why..., page-29

1. 20,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1991
    Jay

I hate to spoil the analysis but I sense that you often look at half the picture. Let me pose a question, if you bought a house that was worth 1 million dollars with a 600k mortgage, and the offer was that you can buy it for 400K but you acquire the mortgage, are you getting a great deal or simply buying something at market value?

This is how I will be convinced NXS is cheap and I welcome anyone to have a crack at some calculations.
    First work out how much LT is worth. Must include overheads, any development drilling down the track to maintain production, tax and debt repayments which will eat into alot of the revenue. Once we have a value , then we can determine how much if anything one is paying for CRUX and ES and how cheap NXS is.

Please note I am not saying NXS isn't cheap, I simply haven't seen any strong calcs to support that it is, I have seen a lot of calcs like yours Jay that only include the asset side and ignore expenditure and liabilities.( this includes broker reports)

I think at the end NXS share rpice will be proven to be cheap, but a thing the risks that it is not a bargain a higher than many people on this thread estimate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.3¢ $3.257K 13.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6601 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 145820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.