NXS 6.67% 24.0¢ next science limited

nexus highly undervalued and why..., page-33

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Roleyman I find it interesting that merely a month ago you were stating that those with negative sentiments should move on as the current holders are looking forward to the future. You at the price of 34.5c had a sentiment of hold and looked reasonably comfortable with the current 'fundamental' position - I just wonder what has changed your mind over the last month (Of course I have looked at your other holdings and I figure that NXS was psychologically taking its toll - which seems to be the case with many).

There are a multitude of styles on the market, yet at the end of the day this is what makes the market so interesting. If it were easy to make money in 'Mr Market' then everyone would be doing it - LOL. I feel there are currently a few groups of individuals playing games, which is fine as I and P.I.C. alike keep buying on the dips.

Everyone must remember the medium to long-term economic fundamentals globally - I feel that in 12 months time NXS will be a highly sought after stock!

Now I do not want to sound like I am ramping as even I can see a couple of issues with NXS at the moment, this being said I still feel the next 12 months has some great upside.

Just after the 2008 collapse I wrote on the XJO that oil is the key and that it will find some stability around $70USD (Which it has) but I also mentioned that over the course of 2010 we will see $90USD and that by 2012 stability and more importantly a new support level at $100USD.

Of course only time can prove me wrong and although I am quite humble in nature it has not yet. Of course I did get the firing of IT wrong but not everyone is perfect.

Cheero Nikess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $70.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $15.37K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36776 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.