NXS 7.69% 21.0¢ next science limited

"He has rectified that mistake very well recently. It shows that...

1. 287 Posts.
    "He has rectified that mistake very well recently. It shows that he can admit his error in judgement, and quickly change direction which is a good test of character and leadership.

He will continue to keep his eyes and ears aware of the needs of the market which will make this a better and stronger company in which to invest. "

Rubbish....sorry but this is a bit much... I agree managements' info flow re intentions for crux appraisal in the NON analyst arena were too circumspect.. BUT this is NOT a change in direction.

As I understand it... Applications for this PEL closed last year.. well well before the price drop. This is not new news.. in fact NXS have always maintained they were confident they would get AC/P41.

Shell was also known/rumoured to have been in from long long b4 the NXS SP dropped thru 1.30.

Also on the good news front

speculation that anzon might offload their stake in nxs
    appears to have dissipated as well.. and why would you sell now? now the price is well and truly depressed.
    More likely those wanting to buy have assisted this fall with a view to buying. (bear in mind STO's 35% prospective interest in longtom etc.. )

Also bear in mind virtually every small oiler both E and those already P'g have been hammered over the last months..
    With rationalisation a certainty.. one TO and the whole lot will start tracking the Oil price again..
    awe, bpt, aza, amu etc etc etc.

my opinion only dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $3.624K 17.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 80261 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 7325 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.