DTZ 8.00% 11.5¢ dotz nano limited

I am not agree, I bought to 0.145 for my super and sp slide...

1. 104 Posts.
    I am not agree, I bought to 0.145 for my super and sp slide quickly after that. People keep buying , it is my guess only, I could be wrong, they must have some information, which ordinary investor do not have, why one want to sell at loss to that extent. Either it is going to administration or one taking revenge to full extent.

Asf referring srq, asf smart we are fool. i would be very happy that if my sp prediction would go other way, but, it indicates to go further low. Well, let see , I am expecting it go down further, it is not tax loss selling, can you justify selling from 0.2s to this low just for tax loss. I am ready to write off my super and only I can do now as cannot stop shorting, they are so powerful that even management cannot explain this extent of sp slide. hoping it would go down further to trade to recover loss.

Best of luck to holders but we are in very bad shape, someone run away and took money and we are waiting for management ann. (funny). Sincerely hope that, they would not call administration by tomorrow as sp has no support what so ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $61.50K 533.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110795 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.