DTZ 8.00% 11.5¢ dotz nano limited

Amazing, power of shorting, nobody can stop them, as you guys...

1. 104 Posts.
    Amazing, power of shorting, nobody can stop them, as you guys say good buy it goes further down . why not MANAGEMENT come up with ann and explain to market. It seems that it would go to 4c or 3c soon, my guess we see 5c today or tomorrow and then 4to 3c as they want to kill it someone taking revenge, my only hope is take over offer , it is not going to 0.145 soon, my super totally destroyed by these shorting. they win and they always win, need to expert in shorting. They have total control of sp and I am thinking, why I invest it , better to give my super to charity , , hoping they kill it more and it would go to 1c and I would buy to average down, be ready for tomorrow blood bath. They can kill it to any extent, congratulation to them to make this happen and destroy hard earned money for their amusement.

Asf (Disclosure: No Stock Held ) you lucky you did not buy yet, what your target, where it can go , my guess 5c today and 3c 0r 4c next days , either they have superior information or they feel pleasure to play games---------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $61.50K 533.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110795 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.