NFK 0.00% 47.5¢ norfolk group limited

Yeah we're around, just don't frequent the NFK board too often....

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yeah we're around, just don't frequent the NFK board too often.

All appears to be progressing well with NFK, good cash flows nice profits... etc. The share price is cheap as chips at $1.25...

Monadelphous were sounding out for sellers a few months back. They're keen at around the $1 mark - they're dreamin. They'll eventually have to bump their bid to something more realistic; and the clock is ticking, as NFK grow their business and profits. $1.6-$1.8 I think would be a fair offer in the current market.

My only criticism is with the proposed Performance Rights plan - hoping it fails at the AGM. I don't understand why an employee needs an incentive to work, if you're not working at your best you shouldn't be employed anyway. The mentioned performance hurdles are subjective and tend to be lowball regardless. And the dilution it creates for current shareholders is a pain in the backside.
    There's surely better ways for the board to spend their working time to come up with schemes such as this and wasting away their working time issuing/determining entitlements... For goodness sake, half the AGM notice of meeting was cram-filled with the performance rights!!!!
    ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NFK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.