PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

NFL Players

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Well, we are all eagerly awaiting the NFL player results. Will they come this quarter, or do we have to wait until September?

News that we "may" have info on five of the ten players this quarter is exciting, but we have conflicting info on whether or not all ten players will be released in September, or if it'll be split into two announcements. One would assume that if five player results are indeed released early, the news is so darn good, it is worthy of an early announcement.

Below, from an article in late March (2020), for those newcomers, or others who weren't aware of it. If we are still wondering if the results (whenever they may come) will be successful or not, there are two players boasting about their results in the below article. A smashing announcement is bound to happen very soon!

See article below...

Professional athletes may soon have a new treatment for knee osteoarthritis after Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals (ASX: PAR) received glowing endorsements from two former NFL players undergoing the current round of Zilosul® treatment trials.

The trials of Zilosul® have been conducted on ten patients suffering from varying degrees of knee osteoarthritis under the Food and Drug Administration’s Expanded Access Program (EAP) which provides a pathway for patients to gain access to investigational drugs where there are no satisfactory treatments available outside of clinical trials.

Included in the ten patients trialling Zilosul® are Richard Van Druten and 2-time Superbowl Champion with the Dallas Cowboys, Thomas Everett.

“As a former professional of The National Football League and now active Alumnus, I’ve suffered with OA since later in my playing days and understand firsthand the debilitating effects of how it can affect a person’s life,” said Everett. “I have tried pretty much all traditional treatment available without a ton of success, so I am absolutely thrilled and very excited to be part of a study that could actually treat the underlying ailment and not just the symptoms.”

Being a contact sport where NFL players rarely play professionally beyond the age of 35 due to the physicality of the game, arthritis is 3 times more prevalent in retired NFL players than the general U.S population.

Included in the playing group as offensive and defensive lineman who generally weigh above 120kg throughout their playing careers, placing significant strain on their knees.

“I have recently started walking comfortably and even jogging for the first time in many years,” said Van Drutten, a former offensive lineman for the Kansas City Chiefs. “Not bad for 318lbs, knees have handled it a lot better since I have been on the treatment and I also seem to be losing weight. I feel more energetic in a way where my body seems to be firing on all cylinders a lot better than ever before”.

Paradigm has now completed dosing for its first patient in the EAP treatment program and is expecting to present its pain reduction data and key findings in the second half of 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.