MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

ng for hc

1. 524 Posts.
    There's something wrong about MCO & I mean share price. Seems the SP can't get above .23-.24c & now it's fallen back to 21c

Why is the MCO SP in the doldrums? Simple. No news. Now why doesn't management make the most of the news that is available? Why not an ann about the commencement of mining at Morning Star. Why all the secrecy about the progress? In fact, is there any progress? Most hoilders wouldn't know.

Is there any MCO share holder who knows whether there's any ore at the surface? And there's an elephant in the room, isn't there? How is the company going to process ore if they ever get any up that shaft. Is it toll processing or build a plant at the mine? If the latter, when will it start, how long will it take and how much will it cost? Will the options $ be enough to cover the cost? Will there need to be another capital raising?

There are many many questions that management need to address or else they'll start losing some of the ever faithful SHs. And I might be the first to fold & go. So here's a plea to management. Tell us what's going on. Put up a few announcments.

Here's an even better idea. Does anypone follow GGG? Go and look at the thread. The MD of Greenland Minerals announced on HC that he was joining the thread (openly, no nics) and would be prepared to answer those questions that he could (of an unconfidential nature). I notice that the PLV MD has his say on HC occasionally, too.

How about it NG? Your own line of gossip and NEWS on HC? (At the very least you could correct any mistakes and wild speculations that we see here from time to time.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.