OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

ngalia uranium jv

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    In the Sept Qtrly by THX they reported.

Discovery of the Ngalia Basin paleochannel system, confirmation of the presence of high grade uranium mineralisation and development of highly efficient exploration techniques have significantly enhanced the value of the Thundelarra’s project. However the task of fully exploring Thundelarra’s extensive tenure within the region, which now exceeds 7,000 square kilometres, remains substantial and the Company intends to seek expressions of interest from major companies involved in the nuclear sector in relation to forming a joint venture to further progress exploration. Further paleochannel uranium mineralisation intersected at the Ngalia Basin has results of up to 5.3m at 1,593 ppm eU3O8.

END.

It’s obvious now that THX are seeking a JV partner to continue exploration.

I have a view I would like to discuss on this forum.

As you can see from the release THX area of interest is huge some 7,000 sq kms.

Why don’t they split the holding up into say three areas and seek three JV partners who can drill the guts out of their particular area. That way THX can have a finger in every pie.

I am sure there are some juniors out their with cash that would love to have a project like this ,also some majors, Chinese, Indian etc who would like to have some uranium for future use.

To give the whole project to one major would prolong future exploration, THX must have learnt from previous JV partners that once they get hold of a project they can work at their own leisure.

What say you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25717989 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23666523 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.