KMC 0.00% 0.6¢ kalgoorlie mining company ltd

One announcement says Corporate Transaction, the other says...

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    One announcement says Corporate Transaction, the other says Acquisition, with no mention of the word Takeover.

I am only guessing that Norton have bought Bullant, and that they do not want the hassle of having to off-load KMC's mothballed USA projects.

And in the current market place, I don't think Bullant is going to fetch a premium, maybe 1 cent a share, which is 100% on today's closing price. We might find they will 1.2 cents per share, with 1 cent per share being passed on to shareholders as a return of capital (hopefully tax free).

I need 1.6 cents per share to break even, but am not optimistic, especially as the recapitalisation by Mr Lee and Kwok took place at 1 cent.

I think that some directors might be happy to just get out without a loss, and move on. I think all directors want to move on to other things.

This would leave KMC as a shell, pretty much, which might probably be used to back door list a waiting IPO.

All guesses I am afraid. Either way, this has not been much of an investment.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.