NGM 0.00% 19.0¢ ngm resources limited

ngm breaks up through 8 month downtrend, page-6

1. 357 Posts.
    My "loose" interpretation of the today?s report is that Geo's think they may have found the "feeder" paleo channel with drill hole 94 (IND094: 11.7m @ 821ppm eU3O8) which is located in the middle of the Takardeit East U anomaly according to prev reports. So what I think they are saying is that the thin'nish shallow U deposit on the western side of Takardeit has possibly come from the east (or from a so far unseen source at depth). So I presume they will follow these leads to the east to discover a source and drill a few deep holes and hope for a lucky strike.

I also note from the detailed aerial survey supplied that the anomaly "at the surface at least" seems to spread at least 10km to the northeast of Tarkardeit. So if it came from the east you would expect that the 10km to the NE would also be thin'nish. I guess time will tell.

I also notice the Takardeit East hits are within a couple of Km?s from the boundary. Does anyone know who holds the concessions next door (ie East)?

Still, they announced a target of 30-80m lbs before they knew any of the above so I wonder if this changes this target at all.

I may be totally wrong here... as my Geo knowledge is poor at best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.