CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

NGP extension underway

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    AGIG wins $124.9m contract

New 440-kilometre pipeline to transport gas to mine sites in the Northern Territory
    Josh Lewis

29 Jun 2018 00:42 GMT

Australian Gas Infrastructure Group (AGIG) has been awarded a contract to build a gas pipeline in Australia’s Northern Territory.
    The A$170 million (US$124.9 million) contract will see AGIG build, own and operate a 440-kilometre pipeline for Newmont Mining.
    The pipeline will connect to the existing Amadeus gas pipeline and transport gas to Newmont’s Tanami mine sites, about 540 kilometres north-west of Alice Springs.
    The combined area of the Southern Amadeus JV is operated by Santos under a three stage farmout agreement with Central Petroleum with the exception of the EP 82DSA area which is operated by Central as part of arrangements in the purchase of Central’s interest in the Mereenie Oil and Gas Field.
    AGIG said Friday that construction of the new pipeline was already underway, with work expected to be completed in the first quarter of next year.
    “This is one of the most significant projects and investments we have undertaken in Australia and is an extremely exciting and complex project given its isolated location and geographical terrain,” AGIG’s chief customer officer, Andrew Staniford, said.
    AGIG expects the contract to create up to 400 jobs during the construction period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200979 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 14203 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.