PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

ngualla (rare earth), geita (gold) n 3 rivers, page-16

1. psk
    500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    From memory I recall there being mention that PEK will sell a simple concentrate of the product.

It has been mentioned in a few article posted over on other REE threads that to really get the full economic value out of these metals you must mine AND process them to sell as individual components.

Whilst we do have the cost advantage of alluvial deposits if those 4-RC Bedrock drill holes show a significant 'in situ' find, as I and PEK (see recent ann) are hoping they will surely we will have to make the decision to build our own processing plants if the tonnage and grade permits.

There should be multiple avenues for funding as well (which may include selling TRP depending on finds, major players etc).

The RC holes are the results to watch out for, hopefully they come in the next ann!

As for valuations on the company giving the varying basket prices of these metals and minimal results on hand it will be to very difficult to establish an even remotely accurate DCF or PE analysis at this point.

I topped up today and am hoping for a repeat of the last trading pattern but with results next week it should see significant upside in the SP.

Good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $16.42K 90.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101569 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 34939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.