DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

nhc dumping?, page-12

1. 576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    There was one block trade of just over 10 million shares, but there have been a few 1 million plus trades in addition. So the 10 million block trade wouldn't have to be reported, but only if none of the other trades to get the SP down in the first place were from the same body. As for selling to related entities; surely the same rule would apply? Otherwise collusion between those bodies could be used to force the SP down. Now, I am sure that has never happened!!
    From the ASIC regulatory guide; "However,the purpose of the substantial holding disclosure requirements is not limited to identifying bidders or potential bidders, or informing the market about the success or otherwise of a bid. The purpose of the requirements is, more broadly, to underpin the integrity of the markets for quoted securities by ensuring that investors are generally informed about the existence and dealings of persons who may have substantial influence over the entities in which they are investing, and arrangements that may be relevant to their investment decision. This includes, for example, substantial holdings acquired through securities lending and prime broking arrangements: see RG 222.9."

I'm just trying to get my head around what is going on with the SP, the moves seem a bit excessive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.