NHC 0.31% $4.80 new hope corporation limited

I left China in Feb 2020, so up until then I saw with my own...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I left China in Feb 2020, so up until then I saw with my own eyes that these investment cities and apartments were still being built. Therefore, I am not misled by “lies” about China, it was evidence as witnessed by what I saw. The same as there being plenty of gas-guzzlers in China as well, which I saw in every city I visited, of which there were many. China built these ghost cities and empty investment apartment blocks, used massive amounts of steel & emitted huge quantities of CO2 in doing so. Do the dates during which they executed this madness really matter, or is the crux of the matter that they actually carried out this incredibly environmentally damaging, wasteful, really thick & irresponsible fantasy? (Which your apparent favourite demon, the USA, has not done.)

I guess you have accurate data about the proportion of coal burned by China and the ratios of energy produced then being apportioned to providing electricity to its people, lighting up their lights, their streets, providing heating, air-conditioning, ironing clothes, boiling kettles, heating water, cooking etc versus the amount being apportioned, “to make everything the world needs?” If not, then once again I urge you to pull your head out of your backside.

If you are at least a little wise, you’ll stop using phrases like “fair share,” or else you begin to sound like this clown Biden, who is the buffoon still stumbling around pretending to be the American President. Your prattling on about a green transition is also laughable. All of these “green,” electric vehicles in China, from where do they get their electricity? If you believe it is from renewables, then I have a bridge sitting in the US desert in which you’ll be interested.You believe that China is going to move 1.4 billion people across its countryside using rail networks??? Let’s talk about that bridge again, champ.

Yep, people in the US used energy for Bitcoin mining, along with people from many, many other countries around the world, including China, until Bitcoin was banned there. You come across as disingenuous and foolish trying to state the narrative you do, so you might want to rethink both your argument and how you lay it out.

Are you sure you want to get into a discussion with me about the militarisation comparisons between the US and China? You sure you want to broach the topic of resourcing military operations, establishing bases, foreign influence operations, island building and other such topics? Think carefully now.

You and I agree, CO2 induced global warming is a farcical lie, the US dollar is a fiat currency, and mainstream media is dishonest and untrustworthy. As to the rest, best keep your mouth shut and have people think you a fool, rather than open it and prove yourself one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.80
Change
0.015(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $4.040B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.80 $4.81 $4.78 $560.4K 116.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 3854 $4.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.80 8267 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.