TD1 33.3% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

NHL Charts, page-21

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    @mcexplorer your charts don't have any labels, so it's somewhat difficult to tell what they are saying. Although it appears you've got DMI, RSI and another momentum indicator in there, I'm guessing on 5 minute and 30 minute charts given the 5 day and 1 month time frames.

Everyone's got their own strategy, although you're always going to be able find a bearish signal on one time frame or another, it's just mathematics. It's just a bit of a stretch to push a narrative like that though without a bit more context to back it up.

The reality is, that major fundamental news has kicked off what could be just the start of a major run. The Directional Movement Index on the daily is quickly moving >30 out of a range, so momentum indicators like RSI and Stochastics are likely going to be irrelevant until that settles. Momentum, trend and volatility need to be looked at together otherwise its just cherry picking which won't do you any favours on assessing the probabilities.

The trend is well and truly in control at the moment.

NHL Daily.png

Very happy to have taken a first LT position today, fortunately at the lower end of the daily range. With all the volatility at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if this got pushed down to shake people out. Although I'd be happy to double down on a major drop from this level.

PCK, ALC and RAP are my most profitable stocks, and at some point all were at major losses of 40-80%. Now I have life changing 5 and 10 baggers, for the first two at least. As @8horse said, all of these are very different stocks. They have hugely different market potential, churn rates, shareholder history, and very different mgmt. The jurisdictional approvals they have are only a very small part of the story in comparing MCs.

IMO the most critical development for Novita, like PCK, is the endorsement from government funding. Trade this dips and rises all you like, this is a ground floor growth stock stuff right here. Anyone wasting time trying to get in on the basement is risking missing out on a massive upside for the sake of a few cents. That's just crazy risk mgmt IMO.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $605 401.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 87574189 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 71647679 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 748300
Last updated 13.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.