TD1 50.0% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

NHL Charts, page-4477

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Good morning AJ7,

Thanks again for the input/debate, it makes us all a little wiser.

There are 2.2 Bil kids in the world, up from your 1.5 Bil

There are 500 mil 3-6 yo kids up from your 40 Mil.

Source Wiki, Likely to be far more accurate than dividing the world population by average age of 75 or 80 or something which may be how you did it?It not a flat result its a curve, so there are way more 3 yos than 43 yos for example.

We have to remember the world population is increasing rapidly so most of them (us) are young.

So to continue, you write, Now we come to the therapy, if 1% of 20 mil kids are detected have ADHD...I suggest it will be 10 percent of any group tested have an attention deficit treatable by Tali. (as 10 percent of kids are said to be on that spectrum)

Later you write, Together the revenue becomes 340k (did you mean Mil?)

Anyway might be worth looking at with revised figures, if you can be bothered.

You may just be in for a quick trade which is fine and there are several more fun things to do on a Sunday Im sure.

For anyone doing valuations please consider on the upside I believe Tali Maintain will be where the larger profits lay in our initial suite.

Also very importantly it has been mentioned that Tali activities benefit all children. Ive not picked over the science on this but from the brain training I do (for adults) from which I benefit greatly (like the gym which I also benefit greatly when I do it) thats the provisor, when you do it.
    So I'm guessing its true all kids benefit and as such and the program being short and intensive Im thinking that potentially all the class may do Tali Training or maintain as a reward thing a couple of times a week.
    It is a fun video game after all. Its just one designed to help kids focusing abilities.

If it helps kids you wont get any arguments from principles about the kids doing it and I can see concerned parents wanting to use it for additional work at home too. Or you Tiger mammas getting onboard to give their kids an edge.

Then there are the other products we will develop for other age groups. Brain plasticity is the future of psychology, child and adult, it is the ignored massive growth area. And gamified approaches are taking off.

So lastly to consider we will get competition (but for now we have the only product ready to release in the space in the U.S).

And world number of children is one thing, but discount that by at least half because of poverty and isolation, not every child will be in a position to get Tali just as not every child gets regular school, meals or immunization.

Anyway for those with a mind for figures who want to do ballpark valuations I hope that adds something to the debate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.943M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $1.795K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 52357240 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 53723261 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.