TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

MMM Popcorn!! I will enjoy it thanks AJ. Its good to be prudent...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    MMM Popcorn!! I will enjoy it thanks AJ. Its good to be prudent but your cals misplaced 90 plus percent of the worlds 3-6 y.os! Not that any of them can or want to help around the house so who would miss them..

Cant see many raisings needing to happen, this product will either "make it"in the next two years or it will be an also run in the space. Revenue growth should outstrip expense growth as early as second or third quarter next year IMO. The first suite of salable products are either fully developed or close to, partners and sales should bring massive growth and yes revenues in the near term IMO. Near term BTW for those attention challenged not meaning 4-12 weeks Im talking 4-12 months.

But we shall see who's outlook is correct is the future, your more bearish one or my more bullish.

Enjoy your Sunday, I hope its not too hot wherever you are. For a country not experiencing climate change yesterday sure was a doozy here in Perth. Hottest November day ever. Today I can go outside atleast, better go to that gym I keep talking about..

Heres to a great coming week at NHL for traders and longs alike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $54 53.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 23619429 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35609707 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.