TD1 0.00% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

I can't answer for anyone but myself but its my hunch that will...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I can't answer for anyone but myself but its my hunch that will turn out to be correct.

Reason being as Alice Cooper said so well, "schools out for summer"! Ha ha! The 19/20th are the last days of school even for the teachers for many weeks and all results, reports the whole lot will be done before they bugger off for summer.

Half my mates and family are /were are teachers and they are on organized demographic, all results will be back to Tali well before the teachers close the doors and Tali will put out interim results. IMO. School is definitely out no question there, the Tali interim results part is speculation but we must consider they probably already have most of the data back already.

We will get news on Victorian schools before Xmas, Im certain, the results will be handed to them on a platter by the teachers. Teachers are the biggest box tickers and result reporters in the world, they know how to do reports.

We all remember those school reports...Tretchikoff shows potential but must try harder, ha ha..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 87529921 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 61585009 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.