TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

NHL Charts, page-636

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    This has hardly started its ride. Look at the utube vids on Tali, there are several. See how few views they have had to date. And the share price has done this so far, wait until it actual hits the news.

Still under mainstream radar, told a broker about it today, he had never heard on it.

When finding this stock the big individual old money will be checking what the academics in our company have and have proven as will the funds. These guys are mostly yet to enter IMO, but they will and they will find our brains people are the best in the business.

The stock will have massive rises and pullbacks as all the traders get in and out and its going up so quickly it will have pullbacks. But massive retrace of highs if and when we get to forty or fifty cents I can't see it. Because the company can generate so much potential revenue with the products it already has developed.

If interested but having doubts read everything you can get your hands on regarding attention disorders. And ask a teacher what do you think of the potential of a non drug ADHD intervention. Teaching is a common job, everyone should know one, I know dozens but perhaps thats because I nearly became one, but there are many around.

And if you think you have missed the boat like a couple of my mates ask yourself where could the SP of a company like this end up. Don't worry about where the SP has been. There will always be someone who got in cheaper or earlier in any good stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $81 81.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 54190549 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 53013971 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.