AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

melua,"(((One post last week on ADY. The most overhyped,...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    melua,

"(((One post last week on ADY. The most overhyped, overbought stock I've seen in a long time when I called it a SELL at 60c. You'll buy it for less than 40c. Just calling it like it see it. Sorry if it's not what you want to hear.")))

It is not the case of what I want to hear. The case is that you said you only invest in one stock, and yet you made a post on another thread downramping it.

"(((As for the uncertainties of investing. Sure, there are uncertainties which is why one should weigh up both sides of the story(positive and negative) so that you don't get caught up in all the hype that abounds in bull markets. I LOVE buying stocks that have a future in uncertain times.....but AT THE RIGHT PRICE.
    AGM: at 60c...nice buy for the long term.
    ADY: Wouldn't touch it with a 9ft barge pole even at 35c.")))

It is a matter of opinion my friend. Whether I did the right thing or not in any of my investments, it is for me to decide. Never in my life, unlike you, have I told anyone that they did the wrong or right decision. It is for them to decide what they did, and if they did, not me.

As for me, I have nothing to worry about the two stocks in mention. I have got in at a lot lesser prices that you mentioned above.

Cheers, Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.