AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

ni may take months to recover, page-6

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hi Nova,

I am not too sure how long you have followed nickel but some posters here seem to have a fixation on the nickel price and perhaps forget what the price was a few years ago.
    We have witnessed record high's and now a very large fall from that record high.
    Nickel is STILL a high price commodity and will keep bouncing around and fluctuating. It is still more than double the price of some years ago when it was even then very profitable for some producers.

IMO the nickel price may have some affect on AGM's share price but more importantly than the price itself is to see AGM become a producer, the price of nickel will bounce around during AGM's production years and Jinchuan certainly would first and foremost have only been interested in securing a long term supply.

I haven't researched AGM closely enough as yet, but somewhere they must have stated production costs as against the nickel price? Does anyone know at what point AGM would lose money or how low can nickel price fall for AGM to produce at break even?

I assume that Ghosta would know but I see he has been given another holiday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.