POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

ni price at 6.50-7.50usd/lb and sits on it ok otherwise.., page-10

1. 1,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    G, I mate as a fellow naughty corner for a week wearing the dunce,s hat.......Who are the faceless people who decide who is sin binned or not....are these fair minded folk the "owners" of the HC website....or is anyone who is a poster able to moderate/banish a fellow poster?, cheers Wol.......yes we feel the pain.....G , I have held POS nee Niagara for 14+ years......G....ever the optimist...I am feeling underwhelmed......akin to when you discover your drink has been watered down.......shares in POS now circa 2 billion?.......even I am thinking we won,t see 20cents or even 12 cents......Again I ask what was the significance of 22/1/  which Freddy was banging on about?........More likely the 12th........12th of never.........Did any of you good folk happen to read about AF and plainting.......the story and please correct me is that a femme,s marble was pulled out of the hat for a claim and said femme was engaged/married to a chap who was a driller back in the Anaconda days......no one knew who she was until a fax which she sent had the name of a company on the bottom of transmission.......short story is AF and mates had to buy back the claim/lease for $5mill..........I hope I read it correctly in the Fin. review...cheers Woll

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.