POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ni price recovers loss..any good news i take it, page-3

1. 9,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    Fredy,

You are right, the W to Bswan COP is on my maths $3.30uslb, on your info $3.40, that was Plan B but AF decided to go with plan C which was LJ.

Senator,
    the DS estimate of W to Bswan of 5.40 in the diggers preso was clearly wrong or a typo, it must be as i, fredy and even you have analyzed it at 3.30-3.50uslb as the 2014 DFS stated it was $4.05 with a 35% higher AUS$, 50% higher oil/diesel costs, 50% higher contractor/staff costs then than today, those costs are well lower now, heck even lower than that maybe.

If they can get Bswan working and that road sealed for $1M then start W up buddy, But i think as fredy said they wait for the NPP to rebound then we will back to 27c again easy.

I think if they buy a large high grade working mine near kalgoorlie to feed BSwan like Mt Jewell off PAN and buy a cheap mill like BHPs lienster near W then thats connect 4 mate! Nows the time when the sale prices of these gold assets are dirt cheap.

Releasing a W DFS at 3.30 would help or releasing those long delayed drill results at W G shoot and LJs EM deeps at higher grades would shock the market. It would take POS to a JORC level larger than WSA whose MC is 20 times larger.

POS team normally do something unexpected at times like this, normally something theyve been working on for 8 months in secret once again.

Fredy is telling us the POS team are back in action, dreaming up some new things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.436K 1.708M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 44182474 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5256398 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.