DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

niaroo

1. daf
    736 Posts.
    Good post by both niaroo and kouta.

Everything is supposedly ready to go, meters and bulbs etc etc etc. I have heard this for years and years, through the BULL market when this was the only stock on the ASX going backwards. The BEAR market is here and the average loss for the general asx stocks is about 20-30% but our little GEM has lost about 50-60%.

One director has done his balls in OPES. He might be trying to recover some ground and buy some INT shares with other money, if things are going great in the back-ground, which means he will be trying to keep the stock as low as possible until this is done. This is just my speculation, not fact, but it would not surprise me.

All these directors have been given free shares in recent times, or taken as in-lieu salary, which has now lost a considerable amount of ground. I.e. two were owed $100k, took that in shares, now only valued at about $50-$60k, they have some skin in the game although Bennett might have lost his in the OPES crap. He may still get 20-30% back which is still about 3-4m shares. They will also get free shares if they get the price to 8.5 and 12.5 (Gigantic task from here) in the next two years less a few months.

So that is the facts. 20m forecast and 2m EBIT by Dec, only 8 months to go, need to really lift the game to get this. So we will see, if they get there or outperform then the SP is now a real discount if not then ...............

If it was not for the Energy Mad purchase I would have been out long ago. This is the only real logical and sensible purchase because I believe the EM management have done a great job and have runs on the board, AGM and EGM's have revealed this. I seriously doubt the meter stuff over the short time-frame (next 6-9 months) will deliver any significant $$$, although the India stuff may surprise.

INT managament need to get the 33% EM holding by Sept to really maximise the EM purchase, 10% will not do alot.

So Sept and Dec are the key dates to show whether they are winners or losers and will drag the shareholder ship with them.

My short term concern is Bennetts ability to perform given he has had a real financial catastrophe in his personal situaton. I hope he can recover as even though I may post some negative views on management from time to time he has had a real whammy and I would not wish this on my worst enemy. He was taken by some real sharks in OPES.

He can do really well if he gets INT to work, if not then he will join the rest of us shareholders, down the drain. One positive for all shareholders is that now he has taken a hit he will be in the same boat as most of the INT shareholders, significantly tied to INT PERFORMANCE!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.