NIC 1.20% 84.0¢ nickel industries limited

NIC - Chart Thread, page-412

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    NIC own technically own mine but Tsing while only having 20% NIC ownership are on board and also own the remanding 25% of parent company so are majority shareholders without having to be…. Clever clever move by them so yes Tsing owns the mines now.
    Oh I think China is terrific and think Western democracy is totally flawed as have intellectually flawed people running countries and intellectually flawed people with a vote so I’m far from against China. I think the autocracy model was in many Asian countries far superior for growing a country on a planned systematic fashion.

But very few are examining what is going on in the company and whose getting a say in its running and is it to shareholders advantage or Tsings broader advantage.

By making what’s going on very public it makes Justin the Board puppet start to get under a little pressure and Tsing realise they can start loosing out on their % ownership big time as the very investors they are screwing over leave, future investors stay away and big funds think twice before getting involved and this can literally see Tsing 25% half in value……And this is how you turn what they thought was their advantage against them. This company drops to $0.65 or $0.50 , which it can you watch decision start being made in our favour all of a sudden. And that I don’t think is the risk they have calculated. Got to cause them pain for our gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.010(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $3.600B
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 86.0¢ 83.0¢ $5.604M 6.651M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 175513 83.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 182273 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.