NIC 0.60% 83.5¢ nickel industries limited

On my own TA have NIC going to $1.12 on\around 27th to 28th May...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    On my own TA have NIC going to $1.12 on\around 27th to 28th May peaking then consolidate sideways 12-14 days then peaking $1.25.5 by 21st June or so on the stats.Though I expect (as does the market) significant FA news during this cycle so this really is my minimum expection on my own thoughts.

(Price of Nickel obviously the key driving factor of late in terms of external influences.)

With FIRB due around now as well as offtake discussions and potential buy-ins etc. Not to mention Vale\Stellantis\Huayou playing out in the media makes things interesting of late and given our position and open door to foreign partners I'd say we likely already have kicked a few goals there and waiting on the fine print to dry before any market news (again opinion only). Though it's great to see other players from the west come knocking regardless, good for us short and long term.

One thought I do have as I saw Indonesia has 5 more parks in the pipeline worth 640 billion rupiah or 60 billion aussie. I'd like to see how we get in on that action as well. I know we're not of scale yet but we are of world class and the leading edge as an example for foreign investors of Indonesias capabilities (more than mining, in terms of tech, environment, solar, clean planning, emissions).

I've heard and seen posts around the traps that compare our potential to companies the likes of 20 to 30 billion as very large global players in the field. I don't know if that is realistic though I do know Indonesia Nickel is expanding rapidly, it's relatively open to new players and\or expanding investor bases and for those who do well or should I say do it well and do it better really there is huge opportunity compared to other mining stocks.

In the short term the TA looks good, the FA looks great. Nickel is rising and western majors are coming on board and to top it off I can't wait for the profit results of end of June quarter I bet they will be very pleasing and arrive during a moment that really is a stand out opportunity for top players at a time there's a spotlight on the region from global media, funds and broker coverage. Can't think of a better position to be in than that! Tick Tock.

My thoughts overall, dyor. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $3.578B
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 86.0¢ 83.5¢ $3.189M 3.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43062 83.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 9421 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.