NIC 4.15% 92.5¢ nickel industries limited

Nic costs of production, page-7

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Fair assessment and no dubt the risk/sentiments are reflected in the sp..... But i struggle to understand how Nic manage to get zero tax for 10 years from Ind. Gov and then be threatened with export taxes, which possibly if implemented would also involve TD.... The fact is that until Indonesia doesn't build in house battery grade ni processing plants and possibly battery manufacture, they produce too much Nickel for not been exported. Is a bit like Australia, still i agree there is a risk that some taxes may be introduced....... On TD short squeeze I too was reading today that still some 150k tones of nickel short is open.... I think they closed 50k at the cost of 1billion, possibly TD is hoping for the price to remain at these levels and slowly come down in the next year or two, the fact remain that TD is too big to fail, the remaining open short positions is TD choice not because they lack the funds to close them, albeit incurring in huge debts..... Good points though and thank you i agree with all you are saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
-0.040(4.15%)
Mkt cap ! $3.968B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 96.3¢ 92.0¢ $3.866M 4.143M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 349599 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 28167 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.