NIC 1.90% 77.5¢ nickel industries limited

I was looking at this a few days ago, the cutoffs 25% or under...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I was looking at this a few days ago, the cutoffs 25% or under chinese ownership and ran a rough number at chinese owners and came up with about 23% in the top 20 at the moment (Direct ownership).

Then I was like.. hang on a second.. wonder what it was before the placement in September last year at 20% of stock to United Tractors\ PT Danusa Tambang (Indon co) diluting the chinese holdings quite a bit.. Prior they were way over that 25% cutoff. Yet now.. under the limit it.

So now we're cashed up for the ENC HPAL project ahead of schedule though i has been mentioned we are looking for copartners to buy in, wink wink!! We're under 25% Chinese and a large range of indo holdings and western various brokers\investors etc. Talk about a ripe deal in the making or to be made.. we're going green, we've got HPAL 2025 coming, were under 25%, we're solar and we're enviro conscious. Wow. Who else is there like us to partner with?

We got ahead of the market when ticked all the boxes with the placement to our Indo friends that was a masterstroke of genius setting up the next stages of the business a year to two in advance or the luckiest move ever ahead of market.... interesting.

I really feel like management here are playing a very close held game of chess with Indo's interests in mind as partners, which benefits us as shareholders.

Time will tell I suppose, happy to discuss.

(Correct me on any errors if have made any in commentary or feel free to add to).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $3.321B
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 78.5¢ 76.3¢ $4.229M 5.468M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 106981 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 42029 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.