TON 18.2% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Nicanda Hil...is it still there?, page-2

1. PD1
    2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Brad Boyle is on the other end of the phone if you want to speak direct to him as others who have posted on here have done this week. They reported back that Brad is currently working on a number of finance options that would stand to benefit all with regards to dilution at the current lower share price. imo Grafex, should this finance include any or part payment to them, would be willing to co-operate with revised terms regarding the final payment.

Personally I am not overly bothered about any outstanding drill assays that stand to upgrade slightly the Indicated,Inferred Jorc figures as we know what we have got, as will clients who have received samples. It will be new refined drilling to come from the weathered Northern prospects as part of upgrading certain aspects of the resource that would potentially upgrade Initial mining areas average Graphitic content,metallurgy and economics.

I completely understand frustration of Ton's current shareprice performance, yet I am very confident in our forward thinking management and their decisions. Let's appreciate that Brad will be currently working hard to secure the best for shareholders going forward whilst continuing dialect with potential off-take partners.

all imo

Regards

Pauldola.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $20.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $922 77.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84135 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 292757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.