TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

The BIG change here guys is Peng (Rod) Zhang and his crew of...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    The BIG change here guys is Peng (Rod) Zhang and his crew of which Adrian Costello is one.

He used to work for Peng in a previous Gold mining shindig.

WHy did NH suddenly dissappear off the planet when Shandong became involved ?

Ill leave that to u guys to conjure up an explanation. I know I have.

However NH is MASSIVE.

Apart from the HUGE graphite resource, which a substantial amount is spherical, execellent for EV batteries
    as the early annmnts and presentations r clear to point out, we have had a massive change in the vanadium space with the Chinese and other countries starting to chew the stuff with their vanadium redox batteries for their power grid storage. Do a search on vanadium forecasts and Vanadium redox batteires, it give a very clear picture of where Vanadium is going and apart from processing the concentrate all we have to do is point the D9s in the right direction at NH and bingo, theres Ur vanadium to process.

Once again have a look at the early NH scoping study and the plans to actually do this. They have located the isolated higher grade vanadium outcropping and WILL dig that up first as its needed pronto by Rod and his rather large associated commodities company.

Remember in the Ton reports Rod stated it was an aim of Shandong Yulong (I love the irony in that one) to become a significant renewables trader.

Well they r going to do that BIG TIME with NH and also to a lesser extent Ancuabe and Cobra.

In fact with Cobra in the vicinity of NH I wouldnt be surprised in the least if they come up with vanadium as well.

So the reason for NH dissappearing becomes a bit more clear as NH becomes more significant.

Now we have Ton trading at 25/30M cap. what would U do ?

Jinan moved in and took a controlling 32% and bingo no one will touch Ton as they have the controlling interest.

Thats my inter[retation.

And Im pretty sure You will find thats Argos interpretation as they did the last report on the COMBINED Ton projects company.

Now will they be able to control things when the big boys suddenly work out whats going on smile.png

PS.

Interesting that the owner of Yulong Studs name is also a Zhang and he started in commodities too.
    But then Zhang is the 3rd most common name in China I believe.

Does it surprise me that NH dissappeared ?

Not at all.

Its a massive valuable resource a stones throw from Syr thats probably even more valuable that Balama.

Again what would U do ?

Ive had an interesting couple of days off with health problems and as is my want I get on to my shares trading platform and do a bit of trading.

My intent was to T+2 some extra Ton but my expectations on an NH annmnt and the control that the broker has on Ton atm both thwarted me.

In fact I contacted my broker and they would not allow a particular trade thru as apparently I was manipulating the Ton share price.

NOT the case. I had bought a truckload on that expectation of an sp move which didnt happen.

The broker clerk took a considerable amount of time to come back to the phone after i called them on the restricted trading issue and surprise surprise they had restricted my trade to a particular limit. I pretty much said U can stuff Ur trade where the sun dont shine. I have plenty of time to do it and the Ton sp wont be around here for very long anyway. Well I didnt say that but I did say were they aware that the sp was being manipulated and that it was probably due to the massive potential capital involed around Tons projects that was the motivator. I appologised to the clerk as it was not their decision to restrict my trade. And theres the rub. Ill let U guys work out the rest as I dont want to accuse anyone.

Now thats fine as the trading is oviously aimed at raising shares for those that want them, or maybe even around the said company making some cash prior to running the sp to get it at a much higher level to convert those options as well as lowering perceived funding risk for these projects.

It all segways together imo.

Sorry that was a long PS but I had to get it out. I was fairly annoyed yesterday

PPS

Getting quickly back to when the annmnt might happen.

Trade is still subdued but volume has picked up a tad as has the sp indicating slightly more interest with an impending annment on the Cadastre "argeement" calssification for the NH zone.

I hope AC and Rod arnt too long with it. My bank account is looking pretty tight atm.smile.png

Gr
    Equus A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215389 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 227875 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.26pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.