NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

nice 004 build ......, page-3

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi Team and others,

Well it has been about three weeks since my last post (have been out of communications range) and I come back to see that alot but nothing has changed. NEWTG is still ramping like a champ( keep it up) and MAK is still a downer (keep that up). I did however receive in the mail a glossy document outlining the year so far for NEWSAT. It must have cost a mint given that it was plastic coated and nicely bound, but I have to say that in terms of corporate identity, it certainly gave out a message of professionalism. Regardless of cost, the company has had to go down this path. Any which way a step forward. It looks like the 4 wall is building and 5 is unsure. All good in my books. The company is definitely on the right path and some upcoming announcements will reinforce this. In watching from the sidelines it has become apparent that the improvements over the last 6 quarters have not been because of our friend AB. There are some good operators at the senior level who I think are showing alot of influence. I think the choices of upcoming board members will only be of benefit. AB stepping aside will only improve things further. Keep an eye on this one team, there is some reasonable growth ahead. We are just waiting for the spectators to become participants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.