GPN greater pacific gold limited

nice accumulation, page-4

1. 1,580 Posts.
    th,

You ask a million dollar question, which I can not answer.

However:

The SP will be completely be and remain commensurate with:

The announcements of intended drilling programmes;

The resource inferred by drilling (Gold);

Anticipation of further results on other (Vanadium) drilling.

Recently, GPN announced that the strike length of the already drilled Vanadium deposit (good quality) has been tripled, to 4.2 Klms. This will soon underpin the GPN/Yrr (?) SP, once the tenement has been drilled (soon).

But before that happens, it is expected that GPN will drill for Gold on their highly prosepctive Peak Hill Tenement (Major landholding in the midst of other highly procuctive explorers/producers), also not far from Meekathara, WA. (Not far from the Gabanitha Vanadium tenement......)

After all this, it is expected that the Uranium tenements will be explored. (NT)
    This will be particularly interesting. The Uranium tenements have historically been seen as a bit of a joke. They are not.

If you do your research, you will find that the Mary River Precinct/District in NT has often been identifiied as Australia's most premiere location for significant Uranium resources & future discoveries, thanks to much drilling, airborne surveys and existing, productive Mines which were closed down due to economically unviable situations & political economies at those times.

Things have changed. Uranium is in demand internationally, and will be domestically very soon. The next state to support it: NT. Refer to Recent NT Government Announcements.

If NT is the first state to be AUstralia's Uramium Supplier, (apart from the BHP SA mine), gues which company SP's will explode: Those with NT Tenements/Deposits.

So far:

-Gold at Peak Hill - Around the corner
    -Vanadium at Gabanintha, WA - Also around corner (YRR Float I hope)
    -Uranium - The longer term, but ultimate value to GPN/YRR.

Your question re: shareprice:

Current buyers: 1.6 & 1.7 cents. They do not realise what they are stealing. Oppies being bought at .3 of a cent - should be jailed for grand theft under .6 of a cent.

After announcements (in whichever form or order):

Who knows (5 to 7 cents? more?)

After drilling with good findings?

9-11 cents??

Further announcements re: other tenements: I don't know - But the Company will by then be on the map, so who knows.

This Company is all about turning a dead dog into what it should be. A filthy rich explorer.

Bottom line:

And without disrespect;

GPN/YRR is like an old, wealthy widowed lady, who has just married a young and able entrepreneur..........poor bvgger :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.