ADD 0.00% 0.4¢ adavale resources limited

The coal acquisition is defo starting to look very good, if they...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    The coal acquisition is defo starting to look very good, if they can get manage it properly this company wont be under 5 cents for much longer.
    I just had a look at what kangaroo resources paid for a similar coal project in indo, they paid 1 million in cash and about 10 million in shares! Looks like Adavale did very well in acquiring this project so cheap.

The buy depth has been a bit of a worry lately but there does seem to be a lot of interested buyers at around 3 cents, although they only come out when the share gets sold down.

I will be looking to buy more at 3 cents in the next couple of weeks but i get the feeling that the price wont end up dropping that low.
    Anything under 5 cents looks like a bargain to me, if i had enough cash i would buy the million and a half shares that are on offer under 5 cents, probly the last chance to get lots of cheap shares.

Well thats enough rambling by me, goodluck fellow holders the next few months will show us what this company is made of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.161M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.987K 989.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 8384578 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6244847 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.