ADD 0.00% 0.4¢ adavale resources limited

nice announcement, page-3

1. 63 Posts.

Good to have you back ACE. Always enjoy your insights and humour.

I agree that this is the most encouraging announcement I've heard for quite a while. Will definitely be holding on and consider buying more if the SP starts moving upwards.

COAL is definitely on the uptrend with a bright long term future due to China and India, not to mention Indonesia's massive domestic demand. Nice to be positioned in Asia so shipping costs should not be as bad as from the other side of the Globe.

With Sumatra making up two thirds of Indonesia's coal, ADD is ideally located in the hottest and well proven region in the Country. This will give confidence to any potential new investors.

With access and control over the shipping ports they are also well positioned to get easy access for their own coal and also make some additional revenue from any one else wanting to use their port facilities. Nice bonus indeed.

With market cap and total assets almost equal there is natural upside in the future SP, especially once ADD start earning some revenue. The big question is when?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.261M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $222 55.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 8876138 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6926879 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.