BSG bolnisi gold nl

re: corrections and rises As mentioned in post 835557 on this...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: corrections and rises As mentioned in post 835557 on this thread before, the present process could be a repeat of that shown earlier on this chart:

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/javachart/javachart.asp?symb=AU%3ABSG&time=8&freq=1

It corrected back to 125.5 and has been moving back up since.

The STO has fallen to 77 as well, so I am not too worried about what is going on apart from a good opportunity being presented for a buy perhaps in this dip.

The PJO subsidiary put on 4.8% 2 days ago and another 2% last night, so if BSG were $1.44, then it also has missed out on a total of 6.8% rise and another 6 cents because of the cash held.

Investors are also worried that the 100% BSG owned projects in Mexico are not accounted for.

Here again, I am not too concerned, lower share prices give a good opportunity to buy.

They have one drill at Realito, so we shall be getting some results from there. Also, once more drills join in, it could suit the BSG share price very well.

BSG has 2 large tenements in Mexico:

"Yecora Gold Silver Project, Sonora
    Yecora covers some 8,302 hectares and forms part of a polymetallic gold/silver district with multiple occurrences of visible gold. Historic mining in the district has been limited to surface pits and shallow underground workings. Initial drilling is planned for early 2006. More… "

"El Realito Gold Silver Project, Chihuahua
    El Realito covers 8,114 hectares. Mineralisation is typical of a Mexican polymetallic Au-Ag vein systems and displays many similarities to the Palmarejo Project. Initial drilling is planned for the late 2005. More…"

MAP:
    http://www1.bolnisigold.com.au/content.asp?CAT=1

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks.

s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.