RHK 0.00% 77.0¢ red hawk mining limited

nice bottom, page-7

1. 2,084 Posts.
    I don't really care about feb or fib# but do care about its psychological impacts to the market players very much. FMS is not the place to prove the credibility of fib or feb but the profit.

In the history, all of human-made crystal balls have broken up including the financial engineering which caused the prime crisis and at last put the financial tsunami onto the head of all of the people in the market.

I don't believe these feb and fib# could do better than the financial engineering even it looks working around FMS short-term price movement.

It is a fundamental issue. If you don't believe you could read about the failures of the wisemen or women on the math in the history.

Any successes in the market mean the luck, the insight, gut, and proper application of the tools, of the game players. You are the decision maker not the tool only.

I bet on FMS IO and BRIC industrialization. I don't think I am good enough to predict their future. I don't want to do the guesswork. I hold it for a chance. I appreciate its chance value extremely high.

So think what FMS could hit you or reward you in a little bit long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 18036 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.