AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Copperroad...good post…I would only add that the significance of...

1. 230 Posts.
    Copperroad...good post…I would only add that the significance of the inclusion of the Xstrata properties i.e. at Pedro, just for starters and then including far western anomalies 5+7km anomalies and then all the ground in-between to AVB's portfolio, cannot be underestimated at this point...IMO a company maker and still completely flying under the radar screen of smaller institutions capable of shifting the nominal SP to more realistic “insitu” valuations... meaning having crunched the numbers several times, values AVB at a minimum 25cents...

It appears the market is playing a severe case of catch-up…on
    1. A totally undervalued Pedro discovery,
    2. Potential for VALE finally stumping up the cash IMO 20m+
    3. The pre-empted result of the PFS…
    4. 272,000 hectares of at least one future mining lease discovery...Sorry if you have already read some of the material here…

SO...comparing SOSSEGO IOCG deposit and Pedro IOCG deposit…only 20 km away with both mineralogical trends falling south of the MAJOR CARAJAS FAULT...The mineralisation at Sossego is hosted along a regional WNW and ESE-striking shear zone...The deposit is hosted by granite, grano-phyric granite, gabbro and felsic metavolcanic rocks representing both suites. The ore is located in two adjacent centres, Sossego Hill and the larger Sequeirinho which has a length of 1.6 km and thickness of 150 to 200 meters in its central section...These two centres are separated by a major high angle fault [with Pedro faulted twice approx. 1.5 km apart by comparison]…

The Sossego Hill ore bodies not dissimilarly to Pedro-west, display sulphides of both groups of orebodies were initially formed by potassic alteration and a subsequent existence of calcites, quartz, epidotes and chlorites... Again, as I understand it, Pedro's minerology and ore signatures being similar...So at Sossego the dominant sulphides are chalcopyrite with subsidiary siegenite and millerite, and minor pyrrhotite and pyrite in the Sequerinho ore bodies, although pyrite is relatively abundant in the Sossego Hill bodies...the total resource was quoted as 355 Million tonne @ 1.1% Cu, 0.28 g/t Au, encompassing a mineable reserve [calculated in 2001] of 219 Million tonne @ 1.24% Cu, 0.33 g/t Au at a 0.4% Cu cut-off...[abbreviated from "Hydrothermal Iron Oxide Copper-Gold & Related Deposits: A Global Perspective, volume 3, Advances in the Understanding of IOCG Deposits; PGC Publishing, Adelaide pp. 285-306" and "Monteiro, et al., 2007"].

So Pedro significantly appearing to be a Magmatic Hydro Thermal Intrusion IOCG...only 2,750 of the planned 10,000 meter Pedra drill programme has been completed...Judging by the revised size of this deposit it appears a minimum of 50,000m of drilling will be required to delineate the open both ends of strike, of over 1.5km [narrower than Sossego] and at a depth beyond 450 meters and completed infill will result in a much LARGER JORC...Although, restrictions to AVB's drilling spend overall and the outcome of AVB's preliminary economic assessment in terms of projected Capex on project development for the planned minimum 10 year mine plan, may potentially impact this plan...It will very interesting to know the drilling outcome from the extensions on strike beyond the eastern and western faulted regions at Pedro potentially adding signicantly to the global resource numbers...

IMO judging by the apparent size of Pedro, coupled with the initial mine start-up at AN and AS, the ramp up to 50,000 tonne of concentrate will happen within a 2 year time frame…having an immediate appreciative impact on DCF for NPV of future revenue streams…potentially producing $1 plus SP…

At Pedro Branca being on a smaller scale to Sossego, the results of the deeper 450m holes and open on strike both ends, may provide compelling evidence for a deposit at Pedro of 75 million tonnes or MORE and means approximately 750,000 tonne of CU equivalents...meaning AVB's global resources easily going over 100 million tonnes or 1 million tonnes of Cu equivalents...

Meaning current nominal SP valuations would undervalue AVB's real value by a multiple of 10 times or more…meaning AVB at 7 cents is dramatically undervalued…As Kalenn pointed out..."Avanco has increased its JORC compliant copper resources by 800% and added 445,000oz of gold to date in 2012...the fact that the Pedra Branca deposit is now hitting increasingly wider and richer ore”… at depth and down plunge along strike... Including...27.15m at 1.92% Copper…29.65m at 1.99% Copper and 14.00m at 2.71% Cu…etc. and open everywhere, with only 40% of the current drill program done..........
    Talk about untapped potential...

Meaning, AVB's current economic assessment PFS should strongly indicate a very positive result and 18 months out when AVB approaches pre-production the SP will become more fully valued similiarly to SFR, DML etc...

GLTA and DYOR...happy to stand corrected on any of the technicals here...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.