LRS 0.00% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

Nice breakout, page-46

1. 1,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Quick Copy Paste from another borrowed post, hope it helps. It was related to lpd-lip.
    "Associated minerals include quartz, feldspar, spodumene, amblygonite, tourmaline, columbite, cassiterite, topaz and beryl. Lepidolite can contain up to 7.7% Li 20. The lepidolite in pegmatite bodies can be separated from the gangue minerals by flotation, or classification. [0064] It is envisaged that the processes of the present invention are applicable to any lithium bearing mica ores, such as lepidolite, but also including zinnwaldite. Zinnwaldite is a lithium containing silicate mineral in the mica group, generally light brown, grey or white in colour, and having the chemical formula KLiFeAI(AISi,)O(OH,F) 2. "

So the patent is on Lepidolite, Zinnwaldite and other close MICA ores, but spodumene is clearly an associated mineral but a NOT a mica ore. It looks to me like LIT found a flaw in the patent and have exploited it.

I was always wondering why they were after spodumene ore when they originally had a patent for lepidolite, but seem to have dropped the lepidolite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $560.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $3.287M 16.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 715000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 797891 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.