LRS 0.00% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

Quick Copy Paste from another borrowed post, hope it helps. It...

1. 1,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Quick Copy Paste from another borrowed post, hope it helps. It was related to lpd-lip.
    "Associated minerals include quartz, feldspar, spodumene, amblygonite, tourmaline, columbite, cassiterite, topaz and beryl. Lepidolite can contain up to 7.7% Li 20. The lepidolite in pegmatite bodies can be separated from the gangue minerals by flotation, or classification. [0064] It is envisaged that the processes of the present invention are applicable to any lithium bearing mica ores, such as lepidolite, but also including zinnwaldite. Zinnwaldite is a lithium containing silicate mineral in the mica group, generally light brown, grey or white in colour, and having the chemical formula KLiFeAI(AISi,)O(OH,F) 2. "

So the patent is on Lepidolite, Zinnwaldite and other close MICA ores, but spodumene is clearly an associated mineral but a NOT a mica ore. It looks to me like LIT found a flaw in the patent and have exploited it.

I was always wondering why they were after spodumene ore when they originally had a patent for lepidolite, but seem to have dropped the lepidolite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $560.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $3.287M 16.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 715000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 797891 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.