AUR 0.00% 0.5¢ auris minerals limited

nice build-up i reckon, page-12

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    shady- yep JORC didnt offer much new which was no surprise but I always look for a word (other than imminent and advanced which have been stripped from my lexicography) or two that hints at something.

Maybe the 2016 Darwin Cup will be won by a 5yo wearing the famous copper and gold colours of the Bryah Boys Syndicate and going by the name of Hot Capper/The Dodo/Vlad the Impaler/Peeeightyseven/Imminent and Advanced/Meeka Mauler/The Grubunator/Marron and Mullahs/Trading Halt/JORC/Taurus

any other thoughts? Shady I know you being a studier of bloodlines from way back will say the name will depend on sire/dam etc etc but hey what's in a name? Mate of mine had a trotter called Snagger which managed a win or 3 down Collie way so anythings possible. And of course as Firi will recall the famous Boat won 3 Darwin Cups and the idea of a boat race is not one the punters usually fancy.

Firi - is Mick Stumbles still calling the races at age 105?

FP gotta be next week, just has to be, plus I reckon another item of news from left field just to throw us another curve ball

C'mon MK give us a break, dont want another rally stalled midstream, too many marriages as well as Shady's cellar depend on it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.383M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2191758 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 718728 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.