MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

nice buy, page-8

1. 102 Posts.
    I was out for the afternoon and evening and missed all the action! Very pleased with the turn around although some way to go to get back to the level at the beginning of the month.

What is particulalry pleasing is that the on-screen selling volume has dwindled while the buy stack has increased considerably (albeit most of it is in lower price levels) overall this can only support the price.

I don't believe it is a big investor buying, but rather the volatility has created opportunities for traders to jump in and the whole thing starts to feed on itself.

We need a decent announcement, and the response to the ASX was an opportunity missed. I spoke with the company a couple of days ago and was told in vague terms that all is progressing well, and selling companies takes time, so the market should be patient. You can read whatever into this, I personally did not become any wiser.

Why they could not say this in their response to the ASX beggers belief, but that is what we have come to expect from the directors of this company..

Lets hope for another 20% rise today!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.