ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

hi leonidisescrow shares.have any been sold.don't know ?.until...

1. 1,845 Posts.
    hi leonidis
    escrow shares.have any been sold.don't know ?.until there is proof.there is no answer.too many posters purporting the idea but but n but talk no facts.slap slap 1.

smart money sell into news.they do not care about possibles they make and take profits.they will re-enter in the dip and do it all over again and again.

the palta well by SHELL is still a player that could influence the game in play.but as of now from my research SHELL have no working rigs in australia.[ source very average ]

the upbeat content is the new posters coming to the front drawn out by anticipation of being in early.

the only facet that has changed is the length of time scince the data rooms closed.[ hi mikey ]and the december update of the situation was evaded by stealth in a blurb before the media preso etc etc.

the business plan with a TARGET range to HOPEFULLY be completed to the TIGHT SCHEDULE set by our STEVE is the looming uncertainty.

should you buy more leonidis ?.i think you did as you are here keeping an eye on your investments.

up before 5am home after 5.30pm.no online access.golf tomorrow though.finish at 10am tee off 12.45.

will try my best to be of some use in the equilibrium of play.

wg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.876K 266.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.