CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Thanks again Keygeo.Your comments make sense.As I see it charts...

1. 572 Posts.
    Thanks again Keygeo.

Your comments make sense.

As I see it charts and statistics indicate consumption of Silver is adequately backed by supply.
    Some suggest above ground supply is making up a shortfall.
    Others consider below ground supplies are being taken up for investment holders.

Whatever! It is difficult to imagine a splendid break upwards in price of silver on supply and demand basis.

The surge in "escape" from world financial crisis into the safety of precious metals is as not as Keygeo infers looking imminent.

The "Sell in May and go away" saying could be very relevant as far as precious metals are concerned.

India is imposing increased tax on gold and as India is a large accumulation of gold for jewellery one might well back off gold for the short/medium term

US economy improvement leading to strengthening of $US will also have a negative affect on value of precious metals.

CCU is moving into production and share price should be firm and improving but we may need to be laid-back as the potential of levelling out of silver price will not be conducive for surging share price in producers.

Happy to hold CCU for medium and long term - for reasonable short term increase in share price - but am not prepared to get exited about the possibility of price of silver take off and above realistic temperamental value of CCU other than that based on profits which will be predicted by the market a couple of week after the conclusion of each quarter.

Looking good but patience is the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.