CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

I posted my alert a week ago - for those who took some $ off the...

1. 23,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    I posted my alert a week ago - for those who took some $ off the table, good for you. Gold and silver look to test key supports tonight, watch them. But I believe silver will hold at around $25/oz and like I said, don't write gold and silver off just yet.

No doubt CCU will remain a good long term buy. But we must always remember - in periods of volatility (e.g hedge funds now reducing their gold portfolio) small cap resource stocks can take a good beating. In fact at this time the market has just gone long on the blue chips and small caps are being sidetracked. The other uncertain unknown is an expectation that China could tighten further.

As always, take care. When the tide comes, fundamentals don't count. I remembered during the GFC, BRM (Brockman Resources) traded as low as 50c with cash per share of almost 80c and with all their iron ore below ground all free. No one still wanted it because of fear that the project could not get financing. Now someone wants to buy it for $5!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.